With a name instantly recognized throughout the island and internationally, this iconic restaurant is synonymous with fine dining and the epitome in French cuisine. The restaurant has been featured in “Gourmet Magazine”, The Discovery Channel’s “Great Chefs of the World” and various Caribbean gastronomic guides have seen fit to recommend it very highly.
Located on 1 acre of prime fully developed land in Hodges Bay, situated on the northern end of the island, the restaurant has a fully equipped and functioning kitchen, extensive wine bar with potential for being used for both lunch and dinner: The restaurant currently serves dinner only.
The present Owner/French Chef is retiring after many years and is looking to sell the restaurant and business, all its contents, and the surrounding residences.
- 1 acre prime land in Hodges Bay, situated on the Northern End of the Island of Antigua.
- 3,360 sq. ft. Restaurant with seating capacity for 80 guests.
- 70 sq. ft. generator room with 2018 40 Kw Kohler generator.
- Matured garden.
- 148 sq. ft. laundry room fully equip with latest amenities: 2 Washing machines, 1 electric dryer and Commercial iron.
- 2,360 sq. ft. recently refurbished house residence (2019).
- 432 sq. ft. self contained studio apartment suitable for rental.
Please fill out the contact form below or email firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com to request further details, including the listing’s business brochure, and to request a viewing. You can also call and/or whatsapp (268) 464-2263
- Land is 1 acre